Monday, October 15, 2007

Keeping it Art Related

Life has been hectic as usual. But I have a new dedication and commitment to blogging more regularly and trying to keep it art related.

In addition to the pictures (below) of things I've been working on, Joel and I have been making a free video tutorial for Shiva Paint Stiks to put on-line (probably on You Tube). It's been great fun and we hope to have it done in another few weeks.

Halloween is just around the corner so I needed a few fabric bead bracelets
and this owl charm bracelet. These go with. . .

. . .my fabric bead necklace. I got the skeleton in a 25 cent candy machine.
I wish I had bought more.

Playing around with needle felting.


And being the "arty mom," I've been pegged for all the crafty projects for our Brownie Troop. Here is our troop flag. We're waiting for our troop number. Can you guess the name of our troop? The name and troop number will go into the white space to the left of the Trefoil.

Now back to the studio.

No comments: