Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sally Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore

Sarah (aka Sally) on the beach at Hunting Island, SC

I had several more quilts on the design board to follow LOST. After the emotional turmoil of showing and talking about it so much, I thought it was time to move onto a lighter subject.

On our recent camping trip to the beach, Sarah and I found lots of shells and fiddler crabs.

So here is a first draft of Sally Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore, or perhaps I should call it: Sarah Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore. Will add many shells to the inside and around the bucket, some tulle for water effects and I am thinking of making polymer clay fish upon which I will paint the words to this tongue twister.


Border fabric

1 comment:

Diane Perin said...

This seashell quilt is very charming! And your fabric choices are perfect!