Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sally is going to IQF Houston in 2007

Sally is going to Houston!

This little guy is very fat and looks like he wants to bite your toe! Watch out!

I just received an email from Ann Flaherty that the Fabled Fibers Challenge quilts are going to be on display at the International Quilt Festival (Houston) in 2007. I made Sally Sells Sea Shells for that challenge, so folks. Sally's going to Houston!!

I guess that means I need to sew a 4" tucked sleeve to the back!

To read more about Sally click here, or here, or the funny story here!

P.S. Or here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! The flood of accolades swells!
You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

This deserves a

"Hip Hip Hooray"

Mimi

Jules said...

Yahoo! And I can say I knew you when...

Deb Hardman said...

Gee, do you think Sally would mind if I tagged along?

Anonymous said...

many Congratulations! The smaller shows within the big show at IQF are always my favorites!

Granny Fran said...

Oh good, some of us are planning on attending Houston next year and we'll be able to see S S S S, who is fantastic, by the way.
I was glad to read about your experience with Liqui Fuse (now known as Liquid Stitch.) Sounds like what I've wished for.

Anonymous said...

Becca! Gorgeous work, my friend! Sally need to go to Houston. And a few other places as well. Good going!