Thursday, January 10, 2008

#8 Black and White

The past three days have been quite hectic. On Tuesday night Fiber Art Fusion had our monthly meeting. Sharon and I gave part one of a two part presentation called "The Fiber Artist's Pantry." We cover all the great things every fiber artist should have in the pantry. I spent Tuesday getting my samples ready.



Wednesday my hubbie and I took our daughters to see Annie at the Fox Theater in Atlanta. Sophie fell asleep after the intermission. Sarah was wide eyed in wonder and amazement for the entire musical. She floated home. I think musical theater is in her future!

Today's submission is a continuation of the leaf study -- in black and white.



1 comment:

Sharon Serrano Ahmed said...

Rebecca, Your 5 x 7's are really great. They (and you) are inspiring.
Sharon